contraindications - please read before book
Before your appointment, please take a moment to read through the following contraindications. Should any of the list below apply to you, our therapists will either not be able to perform the treatment or will need to adjust it to ensure your safety. Please do let us know prior to booking.
NO TREATMENT CAN TAKE PLACE:
- Cold sores, eye infections, broken skin
- Colds, flu, Sore throat, fever or COVID
- Botox in the last 2 weeks
- Fillers in the last 4 weeks
- Facial threads in the last 4 weeks
- Had skin resurfacing treatment in the last 4 weeks (Lasers, Dermabrasion, Peels or any treatment that may cause inflammation)
- Cancer in the area being treated - if less than 12 months in remission no treatment may take place.
- Diabetes with loss of skin sensation
TREATMENT MAY BE ADJUSTED DEPENDING ON CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Facial Surgery in the last 6 months dependant on healing
- Have used skin resurfacing products in the last 4 weeks (Retinol, Vit C, AHA or other acids)
- Pregnant - Please let us know so that we may make adjustments to make you more comfortable
- Conditions in the area being treated (active cystic acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, steroid cream use)
- Metal plates or pins in the face or neck
- Prone to bone fracture or Osteoporosis
- Asthma – If you have an inhaler please bring it to your treatment and hand it over to your therapist during the treatment, should you be in need it can easily be handed over to you.